Wednesday, August 19, 2009

kaluskos mosmos

Since we are too far from a Filipino bakery, I always wanted to bake something so I could share it with my kids and Husband. My mom used to own a Sari-Sari store in Hagonoy, Bulacan where she sold candies and fresh baked goods. My 2 sisters and I always baked at home when we were growing up; and since my sisters and I don't live close to the Philippines anymore, we would like to replicate the tastes of our kaluskos mosmos years and share it with everyone!

5 comments:

chestopher said...

wow! they looked so gooood!can i post my photos and recipes as well. post more recipes even not filipino delicacies

Bulakena Baker said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bulakena Baker said...

Yes, of course you are welcome to post and share your recipes and pictures!!

julie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
julie said...

Imagine we're still in the Phils...perhaps we now have our own family bakery or a cake shop somewhere in Hagonoy...it wouldn't be imposssible..we got the talent, skills and experience....isn't it?!?!